Professionals are attractive targets for litigation because they are held to high standards of conduct, and, from a practical standpoint, they tend to carry substantial liability insurance. Allegations of professional misconduct, negligence or malpractice can result in license suspension or revocation — and a sudden end to your ability to make a living.
Oklahoma leads the nation in the number of occupations that it regulates through licensing. Clients trust our firm’s discrete, effective attorneys to protect their rights. The attorneys at Rhodes Hieronymus defends against a wide range of professional negligence claims, including those involving:
Our recent experience with professional negligence Includes:
- Achieving court-ordered dismissals of several lawsuits brought against insurance agents when homeowners sued insurance companies for bad faith.
- Summary judgment for a certified public accountant in alleged malpractice suit.
- Obtained unilateral dismissal with prejudice of a lawsuit against a licensed social worker in malpractice suit.
- Defended a national architectural firm against claims of professional negligence brought by a corporate entity.
- Obtained unilateral dismissal of deeply researched federal lawsuit brought by the owner of a 208-unit complex against its national apartment management firm.
If you have a matter involving professional liability, we’d welcome the opportunity to review it with you.