Field of Practice
Insurance Bad Faith
BEST LAWYER SPECIALTY:
- Insurance Law
Kerry R. Lewis
Kerry R. Lewis is a partner in Rhodes Hieronymus. His primary emphasis involves trial and appellate litigation with experience in a variety of areas, including bad faith, insurance coverage, product liability and professional malpractice matters. Mr. Lewis has been the primary brief writer in more than 25 appeals.
Kerry Lewis earned his Bachelor of Science degree from Southern Nazarene University in 1988 and his law degree from the University of Tulsa College of Law in 1991. While at the University of Tulsa he was Notes & Comments Editor, Tulsa Law Review and received the Scribes Award for Outstanding Editor of a Law Journal. Mr. Lewis also earned a Master of Laws, International Law, Trade & Finance from Tulane University Law School in 1992.
Mr. Lewis’s professional affiliations include Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel; Defense Research Institute; Supreme Court Historical Society; ABA Appellate Practice & Insurance Defense Committees.
- Undergraduate School: Southern Nazarene University
Degree: Bachelor of Science
- Law School: University of Tulsa College of Law
- Other Education: Master of Laws from Tulane University Law School, 1992
Degree: Master of Laws, International Law, Trade & Finance
Admitted to Practice
- The Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
- The U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Northern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
The U.S. District Courts for the Western District of Texas
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute
- Supreme Court Historical Society
- ABA Appellate Practice & Insurance Defense Committees