Elizabeth R. Sharrock is a partner with Rhodes Hieronymus. Her litigation practice is focused on professional liability defense (design professionals, medical professionals, attorneys, accountants, veterinarians), employment law defense, premises liability, and general civil litigation.
Ms. Sharrock grew up in Alaska but completed her undergraduate studies at the University of Oklahoma, where she also earned her law degree in 1997. She is an AV Preeminent rated litigator and was recognized in 2008-2011 as a Rising Star Top Young Attorney in Oklahoma Magazine’s Super Lawyer edition. She is a 2017 Best Lawyers in America inductee.
Throughout her career, Ms. Sharrock has litigated numerous matters in Oklahoma state and federal courts and before various administrative agencies and boards, including having an active practice at the appellate level. Her long-time clients include multiple insurance carriers as well as national and regional companies. She regularly speaks at conferences and continuing education seminars.
When she is not in the courtroom, Ms. Sharrock enjoys serving as a board member for Rockin G Equine Sanctuary, a non-profit organization dedicated to retraining and rehoming off-the-track thoroughbred racehorses.
- Undergraduate School: St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN, University of Alaska at Anchorage; and The University of Oklahoma
Degree: B.A. Political Science
- Law School: University of Oklahoma College of Law
- The Supreme Court of the United States
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
- The U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Northern, and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- Oklahoma Bar Association
- Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute