Dan S. Folluo is a partner in Rhodes Hieronymus in Oklahoma and is also licensed to practice in Arkansas and Missouri. He concentrates in civil defense cases, emphasizing products liability, transportation law, extra-contractual defense and professional liability.
Dan Folluo earned his Bachelor of Science from Southwest Missouri State University in 1982 and a Juris Doctor from University of Tulsa College of Law in 1985. Dan is a fellow in the American College of Trial Lawyers, a Past President of the Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel, Past President of the Oklahoma Chapter of the American Board of Trial Advocates, a current member of the Trucking Industry Defense Association, the Defense Research Institute, the Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel and the Claims and Litigation Management Alliance. He also serves as an Adjunct Settlement Judge for the Tulsa County Court System.
Mr. Folluo’s professional affiliations include Tulsa County and Oklahoma Bar Associations; Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel (Vice President, 1995-1996; President Elect, 1997; President, 1998); Defense Research Institute (Exceptional Performance Citation, 1998); American Board of Trial Advocates (Past President – 2012 and National Board Representative 2013-2018); Federation of Defense and Corporate Counsel; Trucking Industry Defense Association; Claims and Litigation Management Alliance; American College of Trial Lawyers (Fellow, inducted 2012); Themis Advocates Group.
- Undergraduate School: Southwest Missouri State University
Degree: Bachelor of Science
- Law School: University of Tulsa College of Law
Degree: Juris Doctorate
- State of Oklahoma
- State of Arkansas
- State of Missouri
- United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Western and Northern Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- U.S. District Courts for the Eastern and Western Districts of Missouri
- Tulsa County and Oklahoma Bar Associations