Field of Practice
Mediation – Personal Injury, Auto Negligence, Residential Construction Defect, HOA Disputes
Homeowner/CondominiumAssociations (HOA) Litigation Law
Eric L. Clark
Eric L. Clark is partner with Rhodes Hieronymus. His areas of specialization include personal injury, construction defect, premises liability, auto negligence, trucking/transportation, wrongful death, home owner’s association (HOA) law, tribal litigation and civil litigation.
Eric Clark earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Oklahoma in 1997 and his law degree from Texas Wesleyan School of Law (now Texas A&M Law School) in 2008, where he contributed to the Law Review as the Business and Marketing Editor.
Mr. Clark is a second career attorney that spent seven years in the business sector, prior to attending law school. He utilizes his prior experiences and leverages that knowledge to his clients’ advantage. As a litigation attorney, Mr. Clark has litigated civil cases arising out of a variety of issues, primarily related to tort claims, construction defects, homeowner’s association disputes, personal injury, wrongful death, trucking/automobile accidents and business disputes. He has handled cases in nearly every District Court in Oklahoma as well as other all Federal Courts in Oklahoma. Mr. Clark is licensed in multiple Tribal Courts and is a member of the Chickasaw Nation Tribal Bar Association, Muscogee (Creek) Nation Tribal Bar Association, Cherokee Nation Bar Association, Choctaw Nation Tribal Bar Association, Sac and Fox Bar Association and is General Counsel for the Sac and Fox Nation.
Mr. Clark is on the Board of Directors in various organizations. He is the Vice President of the Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel (OADC) and Sponsorship Committee Chair as well. He is the Legal Director and counsel for the Jenks Trojan Athletics (JTA) and has been on the Board of Directors for the Tulsa County Bar Association (TCBA), 2015-2019 where he founded the TCBA Judicial Internship Program. Mr. Clark was also on the Board of Directors for the National Conference of Law Reviews, 2008-2013.
He has held the Super Lawyers Rising Star distinction for the years 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
Undergraduate School: University of Oklahoma
- Law School: Texas A&M Law School
Admitted to Practice
- State of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- Chickasaw Nation Tribal Court
- Muscogee (Creek) Nation Tribal Court
- Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma Tribal Court
- Cherokee Nation Tribal Court
- Sac and Fox Nation Tribal Court
- Vice President for the Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel (OADC)
- Sponsorship Committee Chair
- Board of Directors for Tulsa County Bar Association (TCBA)
- Founded the TCBA Judicial Internship Program
- TCBA Membership Co-Chair
- Board of Directors for the National Conference of Law Reviews, 2008-2013
- Jenks Trojan Athletics (JTA) Legal Director 2018-present
- Member of the Sac and Fox Nation, Cherokee Nation, Choctaw Nation, Muscogee (Creek) Nation and Chickasaw Nation Bar Associations