Field of Practice
Curtis W. Kaiser
Curtis W. Kaiser’s specialization areas include community association law, real estate, estate planning, and probate.
Curtis W. Kaiser has over 35 years of experience in real estate transactions, real estate title work, and community law. For over 25 years, his primary focus has been estate planning, probate, and community association law. Curtis has extensive knowledge of issues community associations face today. He has worked closely with developers, Boards of Directors, and property managers serving condominium and neighborhood Associations. He has spoken at seminars specifically on the topic of community association law. Curtis is well equipped to assist with any of your homeowner’s association needs.
- Undergraduate School: California State University at Sacramento
Degree: International Studies
- Law School: University of Tulsa College of Law, J.D.
Admitted to Practice
- The U.S. District Courts for the Eastern, Northern,
and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Northern District of
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Bar Association