We represent both local businesses and national brands when a slip results in a fall, a patron is a victim of crime or overserved, or when that shoplifting problem turns out to be an inside job.
Our Experience Includes:
- Defended a national hotel chain sued after an underage patron was served 8 mixed drinks before becoming involved in a fatality automobile collision. We also have defended several other dramshop liability lawsuits, some of which did not involve a fatality.
- Defended a regional shopping mall against claims of negligent security policies after a woman was assaulted on and kidnapped from the property.
- Defended a national restaurant chain on various premises liability tort claims.
- Defended a supplier of motorcycling accessories against class action claims of illegal advertising by fax machine.
- Defended a bank when a patron was killed in the course of a robbery of the bank.