Professionals are attractive targets for litigation because held to high standards of conduct, and, from a practical standpoint, they tend to carry substantial liability insurance. We have defended claims of professional negligence brought against doctors and nurses, accountants, architects, lawyers, insurance brokers, investment advisors, engineers, real estate agents, social workers and more.
Our Experience Includes:
- Court-ordered dismissals of several lawsuits brought against insurance agents when their customers sue insurers for bad faith.
- Defended law firm against class action claims brought by former clients.
- Obtained summary judgment for certified public accountant in alleged malpractice suit.
- Obtained unilateral dismissal with prejudice of lawsuit against licensed social worker in malpractice suit.
- Defended a national architectural firm against seven-figure claims of professional negligence.
- Obtained unilateral dismissal of seven-count federal lawsuit brought by the owner of a 208-unit complex against its national apartment management firm.