Being charged with a crime is the beginning, not the end. Our success at defending those charged with criminal offenses begins shortly after charges are brought and continues through the process of investigation, trial and even appeal if needed.
Our Experience Includes:
- Defended a man charged with injurious child abuse, resulting in dismissal and expungement of the charges.
- Defended a man charged with armed home invasion robbery; jury conviction at trial reversed on appeal and charges dropped.
- Defended a man charged with shooting to intent to kill, resulting in a deferred sentence with no jail time or fines.
- Defended a woman charged with first degree murder; jury verdict of not guilty.
- Defended a man charged with illegal transportation of explosive devices; obtained dismissal based on a defense of wrongful racial profiling by police.
- Obtained expungement of suspended sentence based on wrongful conduct by law enforcement in the underlying prosecution;
- Defended a man charged with felony DUI with a BAC of .23; case dismissed because of lack of probable cause for the arrest.
- Defended a motorist charged with negligent homicide for killing a motorcyclist; negotiated a sentence of probation that was later expunged.
- Defended a juvenile charged as an adult with felony burglary; had charges transferred to juvenile court; negotiated probation with no jail time.
- Defended a man charged with seven counts of felony shooting with intent to kill; negotiated a plea of misdemeanor reckless handling of a firearm with no jail time.
- Defended a man at jury trial charged with first degree rape; case dismissed after ten minutes of testimony from the first witness.
- Defended a juvenile charged as an adult with robbery with a firearm; had charges transferred to juvenile court; sentenced only to six months probation with no jail time.