Our Experience Includes:
- Defended a national general contractor against claims that a newly-constructed major hospital was so negligently built so as to make it uninhabitable.
- Defended an architectural firm against claims of professional negligence in the design and construction of a $200 million retirement living facility.
- Defended a general contractor working a major project at a military base against claims of a subcontractor for wrongfully taking the subcontract away when the subcontractor failed to supply timely performance.
- Defended a national commercial roofing contractor against allegations that a defective roof failed in a storm, destroying two floors of a regional hospital;
- Brought claims of an owner of a medical facility against a general contractor who failed to pay subcontractors and who failed to complete project on time.