Our Experience Includes:
- Defended the CEO of a major privately-held corporation that suddenly filed bankruptcy in several lawsuits and enforcement actions that included allegations of bank fraud, securities fraud, negligence, and breach of a range of duties.
- Defended a worker’s compensation insurance provider against class-action claims brought by 45,000 employers alleging breach of contract and business torts over a ten-year period.
- Defended an international aerospacemanufacturer against claims involving intellectual property torts and contract claims.
- Designated as liaison counsel by federal court in defense of a multi-defendant shareholder class action.
- Defended a shareholder derivative action claiming abuse of minority owners by management of a privately-held corporation.