Lauren M. Marciano is an associate with the firm. She practices litigation in federal and state courts.
Lauren comes to us from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Refusing to believe that lawyers must be English or history majors, Lauren majored in Political Science (magna cum laude) with a concentration in Neuroscience.
The University of Tulsa lured Lauren away from Pittsburgh with the promise of a juris doctorate– a degree that she attained in 2015, with highest honor. While at TU, Lauren was elected to The Order of the Barristers and served as a Director and Senior Director of the Board of Advocates. She further competed in the National Health Law Moot Court Competition and the National Native American Law Students Association Moot Court Competition, and is a member of the Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society and the Delta Theta Phi law fraternity.
- Family Law Negotiation Competition, March 2013: Second Place
- Hager Torts Appellate Competition, February 2014: First Place
- Business Transaction Negotiation, October 2014: First Place
CALI Excellence for the Future Awards:
- Military Law
- University of Pittsburgh
- Bachelor of Science- Political Science 2011
- Concentration – Neuroscience 2011
- University of Tulsa School of Law
- Juris Doctorate – 2015