Randall E. Long
Randall E. Long is a partner in Rhodes Hieronymus, serving on the firm’s management committee. Mr. Long practice focuses on litigation and insurance disputes.
Mr. Long earned his bachelors degree from Oklahoma State University in 2005 and his law degree from University of Tulsa in 2008, where he was honored with Order of the Curule Chair (Top 10%), Hugh Ownby Scholar, Sellers & Bryant Award, Paul F. McTighe, Jr. Award, Native American Law Center Alumni Award, Multiple CALI Awards (Top Student), and Tulsa Law Review.
Mr. Long has represented clients in trial and appellate litigation and has served as trial counsel in jury and non-jury trials in state and federal court. He has experience in disputes and litigation of commercial matters, construction matters, transportation, employment and labor, product liability, class action defense, insurance bad faith and coverage, and personal injury. Mr. Long works tirelessly to position his clients’ cases for favorable resolution through calculated motion practice and zealous representation at trial. Outside of the courtroom, Mr. Long frequently presents seminars to attorneys and insurance professionals on Oklahoma law, insurance claims handling, and Uninsured Motorist insurance law.
- Undergraduate School: Oklahoma State University
Degree: B.A. – American Studies
- Law School: University of Tulsa
Honors: Highest Honors Order of the Curule Chair
Admitted to Practice
- Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Courts, Oklahoma – Eastern, Northern, and Western Districts
- U.S. District Courts, Arkansas – Eastern and Western Districts
- OBA Bench & Bar Committee, Member
- Tulsa County Bar Association
- Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel
- Defense Research Institute