Eric L. Clark
Eric L. Clark is an associate in Rhodes Hieronymus. His areas of specialization include personal injury, construction defect, premises liability, auto negligence, trucking/transportation, toxic tort, wrongful death, product liability, asbestos, mold, Home Owner’s Association (HOA) Law, business law, and civil litigation.
Eric Clark earned his bachelors degree from the University of Oklahoma in 1997 and his law degree from Texas Wesleyan School of Law (now Texas A&M Law School) in 2008, where he contributed as Law Review; Law Review Business and Marketing Editor.
Mr. Clark is a second career attorney that spent seven years in the business sector, prior to attending law school. He utilizes his prior business experiences and leverages that knowledge to his clients’ advantage. As a litigation attorney, Mr. Clark has litigated civil cases arising out of a variety of issues, primarily related to tort claims, construction defects, personal injury, wrongful death, trucking/automobile accidents and business disputes. He has handled cases in nearly every county District Court in Oklahoma as well as other all Federal Courts in Oklahoma and certain Tribal Courts.
Mr. Clark’s professional affiliations include Board of Directors for Tulsa County Bar Association (TCBA); Founded the TCBA Judicial Internship Program; TCBA Membership Co-Chair; Board of Directors for the Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel (OADC); Board of Directors for the National Conference of Law Reviews, 2008-2013.
He has held the Super Lawyers Rising Star distinction for the years 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018.
Undergraduate School: University of Oklahoma
- Law School: Texas A&M Law School
Admitted to Practice
- State of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Northern, Eastern and Western Districts of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern and Western Districts of Arkansas
- Chickasaw Nation Tribal Cour
- Board of Directors for Tulsa County Bar Association (TCBA)
- Founded the TCBA Judicial Internship Program
- TCBA Membership Co-Chair
- Board of Directors for the Oklahoma Association of Defense Counsel (OADC)
- Board of Directors for the National Conference of Law Reviews, 2008-2013