Bill McKee is a partner in Rhodes Hieronymus. His primary emphasis involve motor vehicle accidents, construction litigation and general injury claims.
Bill McKee earned his Bachelor degree from the University of South Dakota in 1989 and his Law degree from the University of Tulsa in 1992. While at the University of Tulsa, he also earned a Masters in Taxation in 1992.
Mr. McKee’s professional affiliations inlcude OADC; DRI; Tulsa Home Builders Association; and National Rules Committee Member for USA Track & Field.
- Undergraduate School: University of South Dakota Graduated: 1989
- Law School: University of Tulsa Graduated: 1992 Honors: Phi Delta Phi
- Other Education: University of Tulsa, Masters of Taxation, 1992
Admitted to Practice
- All Oklahoma Federal Courts
- Tulsa Home Builders Association
- National Rules Committee Member for USA Track & Field