Bill McKee is a partner in Rhodes Hieronymus. His primary focus areas include motor vehicle accidents, construction litigation, insurance agent representation and general injury claims.
He has successfully represented Fortune 500 companies in trial.
Mr. McKee is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), an invitation only, peer reviewed group of top U.S. trial lawyers.
Mr. McKee’s over 25 years of trial experience earned him entry into this prestigious association.
Bill McKee has a diverse background in business and taxation, allowing him to bring practical knowledge and reason into his cases.
Bill McKee is a local business owner. You can learn more about his education and affiliations below.
- Undergraduate School: University of South Dakota Graduated: 1989
- Law School: University of Tulsa Graduated: 1992 Honors: Phi Delta Phi
- Other Education: University of Tulsa, Masters of Taxation, 1992
Admitted to Practice
- All Oklahoma Federal Courts
- Tulsa Home Builders Association
- National Rules Committee Member for USA Track & Field